- OSM PoC#1 - DevOps in Service Chains & 5G Network Slices
- PoC Team Members: Netrounds, Telenor, Intel, RIFT.io, Arctos Labs
- OSM PoC#2 - OSM with VMware Integrated Openstack in MEC architectures
- PoC Team Members: VMware, RIFT.io, Fortinet, DataArt
- OSM PoC#3 - Heimdall Hybrid Web: Orchestrating enterprise web 5G vertical scenario
- PoC Team Members: IT Aveiro, Universidade de Aveiro, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande, Wavecom
- OSM PoC#4 - Charmed Open5GCore Deployment with OSM Rel FIVE
- PoC Team Members: Canonical, TNO
- OSM PoC#5 - Placement of Workloads in Distributed Cloud Networks
- PoC Team Members: Arctos Labs, Netrounds, WindRiver, Telenor
- OSM PoC#6 - 5G Network Slice Orchestration with OSM
- PoC Team Members: Telefonica, Telenor, Intel, Mavenir, Oracle, Ixia, Indra, Altran, Tech Mahindra, RedHat
- OSM PoC#7 - Orchestrating the 5G Orchestra
- PoC Team Members: University of Bristol, Digital Catapult, King’s College London
- OSM PoC#8 - 1st Multi-vendor NFV Showcase
- PoC Team Members: Fortinet, Mobileum, ng4t, Open Air Interface Software Alliance, Whitestack
- OSM PoC#9 Open WAN control for multi-site service orchestration with OSM & DPB
- PoC Team Members: School of Computing & Communications, Lancaster University
Would you like to see your OSM PoC listed here? Please follow the instructions in the OSM PoC Framework
This Page provides a list and details of OSM Proofs of Concept developed according to the OSM Proof of Concept Framework.
OSM Proofs of Concept are intended to demonstrate OSM as a viable MANO solution. Results and learnings are fed back to ETSI OSM.
No verification or test has been performed by ETSI on any part of these OSM Proofs of Concept.