How to report issues (Release THREE)
If you have bugs or issues to be reported, please use Bugzilla: https://osm.etsi.org/bugzilla or write us to OSM_TECH@list.etsi.org
If you have questions or feedback, feel free to contact us through the mailing list OSM_TECH@list.etsi.org
Please be patient. Answers may take a few days.
Please provide some context to your answers. As an example, find below some guidelines:
- In case of an installation issue:
- The full command used to run the installer and the full output of the installer (or at least enough context) might help on finding the solution.
- It is highly recommended to run the installer command capturing standard output and standard error, so that you can send them for analysis if needed. E.g.:
./install_osm.sh 2>&1 | tee osm_install.log
- In case of operational issues, the following information might help:
- Version of OSM that you are using
- Logs of the system. Check https://osm.etsi.org/wikipub/index.php/Logs_and_troubleshooting_(Release_THREE) to know how to get them.
- Details on the actions you made to get that error so that we could reproduce it.
- IP network details in order to help troubleshooting potential network issues. For instance:
- Client IP address (browser, command line client, etc.) from where you are trying to access OSM
- IP address of the machine where OSM is running
- IP addresses of the containers
- NAT rules in the machine where OSM is running
Common sense applies here, so you don't need to send everything, but just enough information to diagnose the issue and find a proper solution.